In this tutorial we’re going to show you how to draw a glossy slick looking loading bar in illustrator. The benefits of doing a project like this in illustrator is that it uses vectorization. By vectorizing this drawing we can resize it to what ever width and height we want without losing the quality of the image (pixelated). You can also transfer our vector from illustrator over to photoshop for easy editing.Continue Reading 3 Comment(s)
We're a new design company offering free tutorials and new insight on web design. We seek out the most up-to-date information and fresh designs.
We can help you take your buisness to the next level with new age code and design. Don't be left behind, contact us today for a free quote!
- Ajax CSS CSS3 Downloads Drawing Fonts Freebies Graphic Design HTML Icons Illustrator jQuery Photoshop Tutorial Twitter Vectors Web Design
- 18 Custom Web Safe Fonts From Google »
- 5 jQuery Must Have Code Snippets »
- Create An Apple Style Menu Purely In CSS3 – No Images Required »
- 30 Free High Quality Web Designer Fonts »
- Add A Custom Ajax Twitter Feed To Your Web Site »
- Create An Advanced Chinese Lantern Icon In Photoshop & Illustrator »
- How To Draw A Glossy 2.0 Loading Bar Vector In Illustrator »